Frequently Asked Questions
1) Does FoxTrader works on IOS platform?
FoxTrader works on Windows based platform
2) Is FoxTrader Free to use?
We are giving 15 days free trial as promotional offer , post that it will be chargeable. Please click here for charges.
3) How to install this?
4) I am interested in buying the annual subscription but i am not good in creating algo.
Our fully equipped technical team will help you in creating algos / strategies of your choice. After learning our easy functions you can start making algos on your own in short time. We keep regular free training also for our users on this.
5) If wanted to buy,what different plans are available for FoxTrader?
Initially we are offering one month free demo. After demo client can avail daily, monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly plan. Rates are comparatively affordable and worth.
6) FoxTrader is live with which different brokers till now?
FoxTrader is live with Upstox, BMA Wealth, VNS(Trade Smart Online) & Berkeley Securities till now and there are more into pipeline to come.
7) What different types of payment options available?
One can pay using payment gateway (Pay by credit / Debit card, Online bank Transfer, RTGS, Local cheque deposit, Cash Deposit or DD).
8) When my subscription will be activated?
If anyone is paying online, subscription will start instantly just by selecting choice segment /period in application or you may take our support team help to proceed.
9) What is your Refund Policy?
We currently do not provide refunds for cancellation, but we are allowing to shift within segments if needed. Shifting charges may apply.
10) In case of online card payments, what about card information security?
Online card payments are done through a third party secure payment gateway provided by TPSL. Every bit of information is encrypted using SSL encryption.
11) Can user cancel the subscription?
We do not allow cancellations for Half yearly / Yearly plans, if anyone is not sure with selection can opt monthly or quarterly period. Once satisfied , user can shift to higher period.
1) What will be the charge after one month?
2) If i subscribe for NSE in Fox then how do I Trade FO Segment?
You have to subscribe to NFO as well to send orders.
3) Please provide the link for registration of FoxTrader.
4) In case of negative balance, what should user do?
After working hours, user can do online payment within application itself.
5) How the excess paid amount will be utilized?
If user paid an excess amount, remaining amount will be maintained in same account as it is. Once ongoing subscription period is over, remaining amount can be used for further period.
6) What if user did not pay online?
Payments done other than online transfer, will take time to reflect.User needs to contact to support team in case. Support member will assign a token of paid amount and application can be used then. So to avoid interruption always do online payments.
7) How to change segment selection if needed?
It is advisable to change segment once ongoing period has been finished. After end date segment will be deleted and one can do payment and select choice segment
8) What if segment certificates are expired with remaining credit balance?
If anyone paid extra than required segment charges, extra paid amount can be used later. We have provided ‘Recurring’ functionality which can be used for uninterrupted application usage.
1) Do you have a FoxTrader Lite for traders who are only interested in technical analysis and trading but not algo trading.
FoxTrader Standard is the lite version available.
2) Does it have all the Features of Falcon 7?
Most of the features in Falcon7 are already there in FoxTrader.
3) Is it possible to save charts in the software?
Yes you can save charts.
4) Sir if i buy NFO segment only will i be able to plot spot nifty and banknifty graphs?
You will get live Nifty spot chart as of now.
5) Will it support market replay?
Market replay is available as an optional subscription.
6) Can I build custom indicator in FoxTrader?
Yes we have variety categories of studies.
1) Will fully automated algo trading be allowed in the foxtrader platform if retail trader acqiures NISM Certification?
Fully automated will be available to dealer, authorised broker or franchisee. Certain procedures needs to be followed.
2) Creating algo is chargeable or its included in the price?
Algo / Strategy creation is very easy in our software. Once we learn the techniques you will be able to create them yourself. You dont need to know any programming language to build algos in our software. Charges will only be levied for complicated strategies that takes time to build.
3) Are there any video regarding strategy and back testing on You Tube?
Look for the keyword “Algo trading for Non Programmers” It has 3 parts. It will definitely help. We will build more videos related to this topic and upload it in our FoxTrader Channel.
4) Sir do you have elliot wave and renko bars indicator?
We have Renko Charts.
5) I want auto trailing SL as and when price moves against or in my favor
SL trailing is available as study.
6) Do you have Market Profile with realtime bid and ask order flow
Time and volume profile is available. Currently doesn’t use bid offer information but 5 bid/offer chart is available.
7) If someone decides to follow and copy a successful trader is it possible through the platform?
This is an optional feature. Only a S.E.B.I. registered investment adviser can publish his trades and planned orders.
8) Is fully automated trading is available with premium version?
Fully Automatic Version is available. However you have to be dealer / sub broker / franchisee or authorised person. Certain procedures needs to be followed.